What is Fabfast?
Fabfast is a vegan nutritional shake mix designed for intermittent fasting. It has a perfectly balanced nutritional profile with 15 grams each of protein, fat and carbs. It provides just the right amount of calories and macronutrients to keep your energy up, hunger at bay and preserve lean muscle while you fast.
For All Women
I love Fabfast because it gives me a kickstart for intermittent fasting and I like the taste.
How to take Fabfast
Take 1 serving
2 days a week
fast 8-12 hours
CALIFINA TIP: Take Spark™, our anti-bloat fat burner, the other 5 days of the week for even better results.
Fabulous in 1, 2, 3
Fabfast makes IF easier.
FabFast takes the guesswork out of IF with its perfectly balanced nutritional profile of 15/15/15 (gram of protein, fat, and carbs). Every serving contains just the right amount of calories and macronutrients to help keep hunger at bay and preserve lean muscle during your fast.
Lose weight, detox, feel amazing.
mctSMART®, a unique vegan form of MCTs, enhances fat burning and appetite control, while ModCarb™, a blend of organic and ancient gluten-free grains, soothes your tummy. Organic, sun-dried raw cacao bean provides feel-good, caffeine-free energy, while vegan digestive enzymes amplify the cleansing and detox benefits of your fast.
The greens you need.
We stand behind each of our products. If you aren’t getting the results you seek, reach out to us-we’re here to help you. If you aren’t satisfied at any time, we’ll refund your purchase. No questions. No hassles.
Ask Us Anything
2. Can I drink during my fast?
3. Why do you recommend performing intermittent fasting two consecutive days a week, as opposed to non-consecutive days, for the best results?
4. I recently started using Fabfast as a meal replacement when I’m not doing IF. Is that okay?
5. I’m going to have Fabfast in the morning and then fast until dinner, as recommended. But how much should I eat for dinner? What about after dinner?
6. If I practice IF two days a week, can I eat whatever I want the other days?
7. Should I be working out on days I practice IF?