Fabfast Tips Revealed
How to use Fabfast
Fabfast can be used with any intermittent fasting routine. Here's our favorite: Two consecutive days per week, drink a Fabfast shake in the morning on an empty stomach, then fast 8-12 hours before eating a healthy, reasonably sized dinner. Prepare each shake by mixing the contents of 1 sachet of Fabfast with 10 oz of water in a blender or shaker cup. Add ice if desired.
Complete Your Collection
The Califina Guarantee
Our guarantee doesn’t have a deadline. If you aren’t satisfied at any time, we’ll refund your purchase. No questions. No hassles. Just help and understanding.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is intermittent fasting and why would I want to do it?
2. Can I drink during my fast?
3. Why do you recommend performing intermittent fasting two consecutive days a week, as opposed to non-consecutive days, for the best results?
4. I recently started using Fabfast as a meal replacement when I’m not doing IF. Is that okay?
5. I’m going to have Fabfast in the morning and then fast until dinner, as recommended. But how much should I eat for dinner? What about after dinner?
6. If I practice IF two days a week, can I eat whatever I want the other days?
7. Should I be working out on days I practice IF?